8/21/10

A Couple of Things........


I've been blog dormant for a while so here's a little update.  First, a couple new builds to clutter up the garage.




Second, our good friend Ingrid of IStudio took us out to ride some dirt bikes, the kind with engines. We went to her buddy Harper's (one of the coolest people I've ever met) place outside of Troy, 10 acres of fields, trails, and jumps. This was the first time David and I had ever ridden motorcycles so we were pretty excited. Ingrid brought her Kawasaki 250 four stroke, and Harper has a Honda 450 four stroke and a KTM 200 two stroke. They are both great teachers, super generous, and incredible riders.  I've got a few more good vids too but they're just too big to post.


Thank you so much Ingrid and Harper, we had a blast!


Dave suiting up


Chris

Ingrid

7 comments:

Ben Schwab said...

Great post and nice hearing from you. Love, love the new cross bike. I want one now. When is the first race? I'm freaked out by those dirt bikes, no thanks. Cool vids though.

JP said...

Who's bike is who's?

Christian Stitz said...

Ha. Jess' is the black one. She doesn't like the bar tape though, too zebra print for her. That's not her style. I think straight white would look nice, or if it were mine, black of course.

Strunk said...

The bar tape is growing on me. I wanted to make it a little less boring with some striped bar tape, but then once it was on it kind of looked zebra print. Oh well, I can pick my bike out of a crowd now. Ben - I totally agree with your post cross bikes are awesome and dirt bikes suck:).

P.S. Chris thanks for building me the greatest bike ever!

JP said...

I dig'em both.
Ya know, the zebra has never truly been domesticated. Ride the wild, Jess. Ride the wild.

Casey Ryback said...

Dude, yer QR skewer is on the wrong side.

Christian Stitz said...

That's relative really. I run all of my bikes that way, so the lever is always on my left hand front or rear, also not on the rotor side on the MTBs.