6/5/09

New Energy Product

What's up fellas? So recently I've started to have a little more time for myself, since Bryson is sleeping like a champ and Katie is now on summer break. I've used my new free time to get back into shape. Since my days now start at around 5:30 am, I was getting very warn out and tired before I even leave work. So I found a free trial of this energy product called FRS. 

http://www.frs.com

This product has given me new life. Since I started using it over a month ago, I have found that my energy level has tripled, I can sustain longer workouts, recovery time is great and I feel more focus and energized. I know a lot of you guys have a routine but I figured if you wanted to try something new this has worked wonders for me and no I don't work for this company.

I hope everyone is doing well, and below are a couple photos of the little man.


3 comments:

Christian Stitz said...

Great, Moby's back to whooping ass again.

Holy shit that kid is cute Moby.

Why don't you come to Columbia on Sunday (Fat Tire Series Race) and put your new self to the test?

JP said...

Good to hear from you Moby. I agree, cute kid.

Ben Schwab said...

Wow, that is a cute kid. Glad to hear from you Moby.