4/26/10

Weekend Visit - Yuengling Brewery/Biking

Went to visit Jeremy two weekends ago. We met in Pottsville, PA - home to Yuengling Brewery. Not far from Jeremy's house, it was the perfect idea (thanks Jeremy) to see this historic site and view where my favorite beer is brewed. We got a free tour and free samples of the goods.




































































































This was near the hand-dug cave, where they used to store the beer before refrigeration. It maintained a steady cool temperature when the brewery was first built.










In the cave, there were brick walls put up during prohibition. They just knocked part of them down a few years ago to give tours of this area.
























Free samples. Thank you Yuengling.






































Couple of riding pics...

















































Post ride pic.

Thanks for the great weekend JP.

6 comments:

JP said...

Thank Yuengling, Ben.

Dave said...

Looks like a good time guys, beer is good.

Christian Stitz said...

You guys look cute together.

JP said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORKyyHBy6JQ

Ben Schwab said...

Love the video. I guess I'm the Tom Hanks character because of the hair color? Except we don't dress up as girls, or at least I don't.

JP said...

I believe I'd be Tom Hanks, as he likes the blonde and I do too. And yeah, I don't dress up like a girl either, but I do sometimes enjoy streetside tanning and walking through sprinklers.