10/19/15

Maiden Voyage

WARNING - KID CONTENT

If you guys want me to pull these off just let me know.  We hit the Current for a quick overnight this past weekend.   Round Spring to Two Rivers, 18 miles, camped on a bar just above Bee Bluff.   Lots of bow shots.  Muskrats, Bald Eagles, Golden Eagles, wild horses (look closely), etc.  FYI, I drank two beers total, one on each day, while firmly planted on a gravel bar.   And, twice I walked the canoe around anything that was even remotely "strainerish". Super safe, tons of fun.



























5 comments:

JP said...

Looks like an awesome time. No reason to pull of course. Epic stuff for father and son. Never found the horses.

JP said...

Okay, maybe saw a white horse wading in the distance.

Trail Monster said...

Awesomeness

Trail Monster said...

Awesomeness

Ben Schwab said...

Good stuff, looks like fun to me.