8/29/11

What's in a Name?

Jess and I headed down to Council Bluff this weekend for a night under the stars. The weather has been great here as of late and we had to take advantage.

Paddled the lake....




And hiked to "The Bluff"....

And in true Seagal fashion took in some Dos Primos. It really is good.

You may remember my old boat, which now belongs to someone else, was nicknamed "The Bernard". I need a nickname for the new boat. It's a bit longer than the last so I was trying to come up with a variation on the original, like Bigger Bernard. It doesn't need to follow that, but I think I like having Bernard in it.

Any suggestions?





2 comments:

Trail Monster said...

The name will come along in time.

Taking my new boat to the same lake for the long weekend ahead. I have some downtime from the bike so I think that same route to the bluff will be in store, and then a bit of glade exploration to find an alternate route around the hike a bike section.
Drop in, gonna be a good one.

Zac Beussink said...

Nick names are tough, dude. I'm still working on names for my boats as well. Nice report, btw. Although, it looks like you forgot your rods... I bet there was a big fatty largemouth hanging out under those lily pads.