9/20/09

20 Days and Counting

Til Burnin'.

I just made a giant pot of chili.





It's getting dark a lot earlier nowadays. Been doing quite a bit of this lately.







Congratulations to the happy couple, Zach and Erin.







I fell asleep on the way home and when I woke up we were pulling in here. Jess can't get enough of animals. She'd adopt every one she came in contact with if she could. We really had a lot of fun here.





China. Big beautiful quarterhorse. She was my favorite resident.





There was a dog show going on. Has anyone seen "Best In Show"? They nailed it.



2 comments:

JP said...

Did a little knight ridin' myself last week. It's a different kind of riding, all together. "It's a different kind of riding."

Good pics. Fun weekend. You see the jaw on that gelding--hell of a horse.

Zac Beussink said...

Hey, Fellas.
I hate the guy to bring it up, but the forecast is calling for up to 4-5 inches by friday... but clear skies on Saturday.

Are we doing this thing regardless of what happens with the race?