3/8/09

The Sultan of Fun



So I've spent the entire winter on the rigid SS and the road bike. Haven't touched the dually in a few months. Since it has a few new parts, I generally just missed it, and I plan on riding it at the Bone Bender this coming weekend (if it happens), I took the Sultan for some singletracking yesterday. HOLY SHIT. I forgot how fun that bike is to ride. It blasts through everything, rails turns like no other, bombs downhill, and pedals butter up the rough stuff. I had more fun on the bike than I've had in a while. Five hours and fifty miles later I was still grinning ear to ear. I want more.

3 comments:

Mason Storm said...

Man my heart is still with SS29ers, but DAMN that is one sick looking machine! We are planning on kickin it after Bone Bender in BOCOMO you should join us for the after party! Pizza, PBR, and a Party!!!

JP said...

I can't wait to see you fuckin monster that course Saturday. Yalla, Sultan.

JP said...

Yalla is arabic for "Let's get it on!"